Monday, October 10, 2011

AppleSeeds!

    AppleSeeds is a new installment to my evangelical work but not a new thought to spiritual growth in my opinion. With this in mind, subsequent content pertaining to The Righteous Apples Ministry will provide inspirational and motivational mindsets and short analogies from biblical sources that promote positive attitudes, and development of holistic human dignity–from tiny seeds to ripened fruit. I feel that every beginning is embryonic with hopeful seeds, and if nurtured faithfully can grow exponentially. Life is like this when we search for the things that would sustain meaningful growth. In my personal quest to better my achieved value, and to allow happenstance to be much more than a whim, I’ve researched what is available for people to attain success and be progenitors of good intent in achieving and living quality lives. I’m planting seeds along the way, and feel blessed that I’m here to share in the growth of whom it may concern that has optioned my life. 

   In order to  manifest my quest I’ve allowed my life’s experiences to gauge how far I’ve come, what I’ve gained and how I can share it with the masses. ‘Of Righteous Apples and Other Spiritual Gems’ is my dissertation on how one can actually find that quality of life missing, or what may be waiting for them. Spirituality through works and wisdom has a special meaning when faith initiatives are realized and reasonably adhered to when both are flowing. We all should live purposeful lives where the previous statement is much more than a cliche, or something wished for but never attained. God has given me talents and a gift for writing that through the years has been much more than something I do well...it’s a livelihood! 

  I’ve positioned myself via God’s timetable to take discernible options for better observation, and for deductive reasoning to fuel my knowledge, logic and common sense.  And with pen, paper and a mind that I didn’t want to waste, I’m endeavored to write. I wanted and definitely needed to give something back to those that may not be inclined to write, or for those who are occupied with no vision for spiritual worth. It wasn’t until the epiphany that was given to me through a broken state that I heard God’s voice for the very first time. It took a stroke with me lying flat on my back to realize that I was called to write even better, and through it all The Righteous Apples Ministry was born, which will subsequently allow three books to manifest itself to The Righteous Apples Series which will be available Summer 2012. The gist of the books evolves around Biblical significance on what ‘thus sayeth the Lord’ expounds on, and in how we should go about living life while we’re here on borrowed time and in a place that is temporary at best! In all stages of life the standard of living in all of us may not be to that which we’d want it to be, or that which we aspire it to be. Circumstances and fate are two formidable situations that usually dispel where we are and how we’re living. Here’s hoping that the ministry, and the book Series, and this blog will truly be the genesis of Appleseeds that would spur your growth!

No comments:

Post a Comment